WARNING: Don’t Choose Your Web Designer
Until They Answer the Following Questions;
There are 2 kinds of web designers; artists & marketers. An artist will make you site look “pretty”…but won’t use the proper marketing techniques. And this can lead you to bankruptcy.
On the other hand, a designer with a marketer’s touch can lead you to wealth by making sure your site persuades visitors to take action. That is what we do.
Here are 5 questions that any potential web designer should be able to answer BEFORE you hire them…
- What’s the difference between a website that looks good, and one that gets your phone ringing? [The surprising answer is one word]
- Should you use a stock image or a photo on your website? One company saw a 34.7% increase in conversions by using one over the other
- Which call to action receives more sales: Buy Now or Add to Cart? Any good web designer will know this, because using _________ button will typically increase sales by as much as 25%.
- What works better: A video or a slider? One company tested this out and saw an increase of 30% in sign ups
- Do you have social share icons on your site? One company tested this out and increased social sharing by 3600% by knowing EXACTLY where to put these icons
The truth is…most web designers don’t have any idea what direct response marketing is, so they just rely on art & creativity to make your website “pretty”. But “pretty” doesn’t sell, you have to persuade your site visitors to take action…and this is what leads them to call, email, or make a purchase.
Web design and marketing services from AMD Web Services uses principles of direct response in our design services. This will help you increase traffic, sales, and profits.
Call AMD Web Services at 702.530.3881
FREE Website Audit — Today Only ($200 Value)